Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surfin' Craze in Pancious

While visiting Indonesia, visiting NICI counter is a must. So, a visit to NICI in Taman Anggrek Mall gives me a few new friends. I do expect more though but sadly not many new series available..

So, while having lunch in a Pancake Restaurant called Pancious, our new friends bravely take pose with the food..

First, comes the refreshing drink
Mint Iced Tea
Biber loves it.. :D

For Mr. Gully,
Homemade Ice Lemon Tea is refreshing enough

And here it comes, Biber just can't stand
his hunger any longer...
The Coco Baileys pancake
*Yup, you heard it right..
This pancake has Baileys in it*
Tastes good

Mr. Gully opts for a non-alcoholic pancake
This one is called Opera..
It has a caramel-coffee sauce topped with almonds
Good choice for caramel lovers

And finally, what you cannot miss in Pancious..
The french fries.. Both Biber and Mr. Gully love it..
Well, they love the sauce more than the chips actually :D

So, that's all I guess from the lunch treat today. But, are we missing something?? o_O

You got it right.. The summer collection
is not complete without this charming little star

See you in the next post.. :D

6 comments:

  1. Yum! Pancakes with lots of honey is beary good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that cute, I love it! The star is beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new friends are very lovely. I also want to buy the Biber soon, he`s my favourite. And the pancakes look so yummy, I love all the ingredients :-) Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, you've got the new summer friends, I envy you a lot! And you ate pancakes, I envy you more! ;-)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats in getting the new series! Indo is so fast in selling new stocks!! *envy*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jerry and Ben: Yup, this is the first pancake restaurant in Jakarta and the pancake tastes delicious.. ;D

    @Leona: Thanks a lot.. They are very adorable, I love Mr. Gully the most. :D If you want to buy the Biber, I suggest you choose the bigger size.. 15cm looks very thin like mine. =_=

    @Raquel: Hehe.. I know you will get these new guys soon :) And the pancakes... Hope you find delicious pancakes in Spain too ;)

    @Hugo: Actually not really fast now, but still faster than Spore and Msia I guess.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home