Sunday, October 16, 2011

NICI Candy Love Hippo Spotted!!

A week ago, I was on my way to the school in the bus. Then, I spotted a NICI for the first time in Illinois (or maybe in the States). It was a Candy Love grey hippo keychain, hanging from a guy's backpack. What's so funny about this guy was that his backpack were full with keychains, hanging all over, from the big one (around 20cm) until the small one (just like the handphone keychain).

I managed to snap some pictures of the interesting backpack, including the NICI hippo, without the owner's consent. :D
The whole view of the backpack,
there were still some more keychains
on the other side, but I didn't have a chance
to take it. :(

Closer shoot.. Who's that hanging from the backpack??

It's Candy Love hippo.. \(^o^)/

I was very happy to spot the first NICI in here. Hopefully, I can find more NICIs next time. ^^

6 comments:

  1. Last monday we met a lady on mrt holding a tote bag with a 25cm while jolly mah in it, almost bursting out of the bag. We boarded the train from the same station, didn't dare to take any pictures, the train to pasir ris was too crowded. Hope you find more NICIs next time! Its very exciting to spot them! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe sometimes you will spot me like that when I'm back in Spore. I once brought my 50cm bison to VivoCity. :D Hopefully I can spot more NICIs here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, yes.. hope you spot more nici there and show us!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, you are an authentic paparazzo, hahahah!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!

    You did what we love to do.

    CANDY LOVE will be glad that you took a picture of him.

    Meh Mehhh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe.. Actually I spotted another NICI keyring but didn't have a chance to snap a picture. It was Leonhart from Little Wingels collection. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home