Sunday, August 7, 2011

We're Moving, literally...

Ehmm.. We have an important news to announce... And that is....

WE'RE MOVING
(literally)

The owner of this blog decided to continue study in the States, so we must shift from Singapore to the States for 1-2 years. But not to worry, most of the NICI friends were staying in Singapore, so the posts will still keep flowing in the future (thanks to my BF). Just want to inform you about the news, just in case you need any help from the States. ^^

As for our NICI friends, they were staying in the storage. Thus, they need good place to stay..

See the white containers over there??
Three of them contain our NICI Friends,
the Magnicis, the bean bags and the bigger sized ones


The storage is pretty safe and airtight,
so I hope it can prevent dust from growing on my NICIs

These ones are the storage for the 15cm ones..
They are sealed inside the plastic bag before put inside the containers,
so again the dust won't really come inside :D

Do I store all my NICIs in Singapore?? Of course not.. :D I brought some NICIs back with me to Jakarta, before going to the States. And who are these lucky guys?? Wait for the departure post soon.. :)

It's been a nice stay in Singapore and I really enjoyed it. Anyhow, I will still have to come back to Singapore after 2 years.. :D The next few posts in this blog will be the remaining posts from Singapore.. Hope you enjoy the day.. ^^



5 comments:

  1. This is a big news! Which state are you going to? I know monkey is definitely one of the lucky ones that gets to go with you. I am curious to know other than monkey, which ones are your 2nd and 3rd favorite. Have a safe trip and enjoy studying! It will be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jerry and Ben: Thanks.. ^^

    @Hugo: I'm going to Illinois. :) Just wait for the post.. I'm still trying to squish as many as I can. Hahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a good move and a great start in Illinois! I look forward to see which plush you took with you. Greetings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Leona. I'm still trying to settle everything down here. Once I'm set, I'll definitely show the plushes.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home