Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We're in the USA!!

Finally.. After a week of settling down in Urbana, Illinois, I am able to rest and begin posting again. :D As promised before, this post will let you know the lucky plushes that are coming to USA. :)

 The monkey couple!!
It's a must for me ;)

A mismatch couple,
Bison and Fu Bao..

The newest addition to the family
a Bubaka couple.. :D

Two comfy cushions to
enlighten the tiring day..

Finally, meet Paula,
the newest ambassador for NICI in the USA ;)

Well, Paula is not from NICI. She's from Paul Frank company, but you will know soon why she becomes our ambassador here. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Paula looks funny! LOL ^^
    I bet even more adventures from your plushies in USA! Bison looks like unwillingly to be matched with Fu Bao hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Bison is too handsome for fu bao. Love U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Nici Monkey like you, looking your photo with them makes me so happy and feel good. My Nici monkey family include Dad and son. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home