Thursday, September 8, 2011

On Our 4th Anniversary

Time really flies. Without realizing, it's already our 4th anniversary. But this is the first anniversary that we don't celebrate together. In the morning of September 6, a beautiful surprise came.

Bubaka couple is wondering who is that handsome monkey 

Hi there!!
I have a few surprises for you..

First, I have this beautiful rose for you

Don't forget the notes too!!
It's really beautiful..

And here is your favorite balloon..
I know you'll love it.. ^^

Are you happy with my surprises??

Well, I'm very surprised to receive these gifts. But the surprise hasn't ended yet. When I came back home from school at night, there were more surprises waiting for me..

The pretty SHMILY cupcakes..
*Guess what it means*

Tons of food for dinner

And special candles to accompany the night..

I never thought that my boyfriend will send me all those surprises.. I'm really grateful for having him.. Hopefully we can celebrate our next anniversaries together..

Happy 4th Anniversary!!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your 4th anniversary! Your boyfriend is very kind and lovely, you are very lucky :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....so sweet!! Congrats on 4 years and still a very loving couple, its very impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got sooo lovely presents! Your boyfriend is such a darling and you deserve all the honour far away from him :-) We wish you all the best for the next years together in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely~~ SHM <-- ur name ILY <-- I love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all: Thanks a lot. Indeed, I am very lucky to have him. :)

    @monsterloi: the last part is correct, but the SHM is not my name. ^^ The word SHMILY is actually an acronym of something.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home