Monday, November 22, 2010

NICI Fakes are Spreading!!

Today, I went to Vivo City, a big shopping centre in Singapore. Then, I went inside Giant supermarket and guess what I found..

I spotted some fake NICIs selling at very low price.. *though the quality is not good* but nevertheless they still resemble my beloved NICIs. :(

There were Milo Gorilla, Koala Joey, Matilda and Snowcats.. I forgot to take pictures of these fakes because I was too shocked.. :p

So, I will post my original NICI plushes.. Wishing all NICI fans to support the original ones. :D

My gorilla family

Snowcats family

Matilda family

Sorry for low quality photos, taken using my iPhone because I am too lazy to take my camera. :D

Anyone want to see my Koala family can see my previous post. :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like the false NICI'S, can not compare to the originals, a thousand times better.

    They are beautiful family, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate fakes!!!! Fortunately I haven't seen fakes in Spain (not yet...)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. Yes, the fakes are not as good quality as the original.

    Maybe Singapore is too near to China, where they produced these fakes.. :p

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home